Flamingo is a recurring character from Tinga Tinga Tales. She speaks with a foreign accent.
She is based on a common flamingo.
She has a fond on pink colour.
- Why Snake has No Legs (first appearance)
- Why Tortoise has a Broken Shell
- Why Giraffe has a Long Neck (mentioned only)
- Why Porcupine has Quils (not named)
- Why Flamingo Stands on One Leg
- Why Hyena has Short Back Legs
- Why Hummingbird Hums (deleted scene)
- Why Peacock Struts (no lines)
- Why Whale Spouts
- Why Cheetah has Tears (only seen in music video)
- It is curious that her friends are based on lesser flamingoes and her name "Flamingo" is based on a greater flamingo. Both species are native to Africa.